View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:17 AM   #45
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

17 April – We find the Cocos Island province after landing there with our Conquistador. It has 100 nice natives.

20 Sept – Our Conquistador arrives at Christmas Island. It also has 100 peaceful natives.

24 Jan, 1482 – We get a Diplomatic Faux Pas and lose relations with everyone for five years from it

12 Mar – We enter into a Royal Marriage with Yemen

20 May – We discover more water along the Sumatran Coast

14 July – We order a Temple in Mocha

10 Aug – We get trade expansion event and for the next 10 years increased trade revenue but are weaker ot spies

20 Nov – We uncover the Coast of Java

We have found two unclaimed lands here Banten and Priangen. Both are on the island of Java, and have thousands of angry natives.

15 Dec – We discover the Coast of Surabaya.

2 Feb, 1483 – Diego Garcia is now a full province and fully self-sustaining! I order a fort here and we order Colonists to Cocos Island

4 March – Sana’a was converted to Shi’ite. Praise Allah!

10 Aug – We relocate my explores to Cocos Island and use it as a new base to head east and south

18 Aug – Mauritius will be a Sugar province too, like Bourbon.

15 Nov – The Northern West Australian Current was discovered

12 Dec – We also found the Wrest Australian Current

23 Feb, 1484 – Temple ordered is Qawasim

17 May – Our Admiral guy died. I hired a second level dude who increases my power. I also nab an Army Reformer and a Natural Scientist – both level 1 guys

20 June – We discovered the East Indian Ocean

8 Dec - We discover Northwest Cape

20 June, 1485 – We discover King Sound

2 July – We have integrated Haasa into our great nation.

Al Hasa – The wool trade is strong here with our shepherds an important part of life. Just a tax value of one, and thus it makes 4.28 ducats. The Arid land is next to Qatar, Mamluks in Najd and Jabal Shammar, and Qara Koyunlu in Basra.

We gained their 4000 troops and 2 ship strong fleet as well.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote