View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #273
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our next game is the away Cup match vs Barnsley. I do not suit up Salku or Paramio, to give them a chance to rest. I start Lansbury in Battaglia’s spot. I begin countering to get things started nicely. A lot of activity begins the match in the first 22 minutes, but nothing dangerous for either side until Bakenga gets the ball from Wilshere for a score in the 27th. Six minutes later he scores again, pass by Maas to set him up. They net a score before the half. 2nd half begins. 1st sub in the 60. Wood pulled for Lowing. Wilshere gets a score in the 65th minute from a long shot that sinks. Pepe sinks a direct free kick in the 67th minute I sub in Jiri Papuga for Gromstad. Might as well, since we’re up 4-1. Maas gets a yellow in the 75th, so I yank him for Nijland, who switches with Wilshere. So Wilshere on the right flank as such. IFK by Pepe score by Barty in the 77th. I tell the lads to tackle nicely. On a break, Bakenga has he ball, drives down hard, hoots, the ball recoils off their GK and falls to Lowing who puts it away for a score in the 84th minute. We win 6-1 against a team in the Championship. Nice. Bakenga MOM.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote