View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #314
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm in the same boat re: Day 2 deadline, CR. So not really sure how to proceed with that line of questioning.

I'm up for alternative strategies, but about the only one I can come up with at this time is that Danny was bluffing at the bodyguard role and it didn't exist in the game. Could that be the case? I've dismissed it as being pretty remote.

But maybe the wolves wanted to trade the brutal wolf for the bodyguard and move ahead with the rest of the game without worrying about a role, with the small chance that it didn't exist.

Pretty thin, but that is about all I can come up with in terms of "thinking outside the box".

Any other approach would be kind of the old "throwing darts" approach at people who look slightly more/less suspicious. If the Autumn/CR pairing that I more or less saw the first couple of days is in fact vanilla/vanilla then we are probably out of luck and were not meant to win this game.

Again, I'm all for looking at other options - I wasn't 100% set on Autumn last night until the point where it seemed like he became resigned to his fate. At that point, I was pretty sure he was a wolf because it was out of character for my "Autumn villager profile".
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote