Thread: Crusader Kings
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #459
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapshoot View Post
Ironically, I've seen this without downloading the DLC - wars of stalemates that last 50 years without anything happening. Its not unprecedented, but it is annoying.

Yea it is annoying. They shouldn't be stalemates either. I had an Earl stand 1200 troops a county away from a Duke who had 120 troops. He kept them there without pressing the attack long enough for the war score to go from +80% all the way to -100%. Was one of the two that I was talking about that I had going on.

EDIT:

I have another Duke who has two groups of troops that want to meet up. So they keep going to move to the next county(they are one county apart). They then realize they are both moving now and then reset. They have been doing this for three years.

Another Duke joined a crusade. He called up all his troops, loaded them up in ships, and now four years later they still sit in those same ships in port.

The other battle I was talking about seems to have ended with the dreadful Duke of the Isles capturing most of the Duke of Ulster's holdings, but then taking his army back across the Irish sea to stand idle in Argyll rather than finish the war.

I can't accept that this is the same game I was playing before the DLC.

Last edited by dubb93 : 10-21-2012 at 12:01 PM.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote