View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #3651
Autumn
Head Coach

All right, well I've already made the point that I don't think I was a good converstoin target. Danny and CF were voting me, I'd made a last second switch onto NTN that could be construed as the classic safe wolf switch.

But let's say I was converted. Day three i vote Zinto up 9-7. Even before that I made clear that I was not going to be voting Thomkal. There was no reason I couldn't have voted Thomkal then, or earlier in the game. Instead I made a decisive vote well before CF and Jackal piled on at the last minute. Zinto was not a dead man at that point, so not a wolf move.

Day 5 I switched around as reveals had happened, but once Sndvls cast doubt on EF, I pushed hard for an EF vote. I switched to Bug at the end to give some space to avoid a tie. The wolves knew there was a triple vote on Bug, so there was no reason for a wolf to move there. I could have just stayed on EF and then been able to say I was voting a wolf, not the seer. I didn't because it didn't make sense (I continue to say) to tie it up there.

Day 6 I went with the tie plan. I was the one who tied it up when Mckerney and Commo didn't go along with it.

Day 8 I suggested leaving mauboy for another night to try to make a block. No way a wolf sticks themselves out there at the end of the day like that rather than just get the BG kill and move on.

I'm sure there's more, but there's some.

Oh also I was public about my items. I told the village what the camphor did, which could have saved a villager who had the same item. I passed a dangerous item to a known wolf to try to kill him.

That's about it righ tnow.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote