View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #3662
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
What makes a good target for conversion? If they had to do all converting in the first two days wouldn't a person voting for NTN be a bad target as everyone was thinking one of them would be converted?

As for Day 5 why did you push hard for EF based on SN who was not willing to say what specifically was too much? When people thought there could be two detectives. Which I'm going to look for now as the first person to bring that up might have been a wolf in a subtle way.

I asked him to clarify, and he did htat, that his PMs had even less detail than EF was giving. Ithink he was trying to avoi getting too metagame by explaining exactly what his PMs were like, which is frowned on around here. But if he found a discrepancy, that was enough for me. It seemed a stretch to think there were two detectives after that idea had already been floated around as an excuse for him.

A good target for a conversion would be someone who's not going to get a lot of attention early in the game. An NTN voter would be great, but not a last minute one who looks like he's piling on.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote