View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 07:34 AM   #89
Swaggs
Coordinator

I see the potential and maybe I am guilty of comparing it to fully patched past versions, but I have continued to have periodic crashes and, more frustratingly, I got 4 years into my Pirates' rebuild, made the playoffs, and after the league expanded in the offseason, the new season never began. I'm not sure if it didn't generate a new league schedule or what, but my league got stuck in the arbitration/pre-free agency period until the following Spring, when I gave up and quit.

I do like Perfect Team/Draft. I got a 100 rated card of some older reliever that I'd never heard of and auctioned it off for 120,000 coins. I turned around and bought 100 rated Cole and deGroom for ~20,000-25,000 each, bought 15 gold packs, and then have been completing team missions on the auction to earn more gold packs. I didn't get any other 100 rated players, but got quite a few 90+ players and am still sitting on 20,000-25,000 coins after auctioning off doubles. Last season, I didn't check out Perfect Team until a little later in the year, but I feel like I'm off to a real good start and will have a longer time to earn the residual money.

I've only come in 2nd in the Draft portion twice, but it is a fun time killer. My general strategy in the real game is to build with defense up the middle at catcher, SS, and CF but with the Perfect Draft, it seems like I've had more luck going heavy on stud starting pitchers in the first few rounds.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote