View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 01:37 PM   #289
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I tried to drop as many hints as possible. I'm sure you noticed that I was about the only one talking to you about the dream and giving you what I thought it meant. I did that because I knew it was me you saw. Also like I said yesterday, I didn't have any knowledge of you by the end of the night. I have no idea if you are good or bad. Just because I watched you doesn't change that.

Part of my throwing mud at you was because you could still be bad. The other part was because I didn't want to say that I know the person in your dream was good because that would make it pretty obvious that it was me.

I tried very hard to say that the person was probably good and was either guarding you or making sure you didn't go out and do anything bad. I said that a few times. As far as nobody else mentioning a dream today...I said in one of my first posts that you were asking for a tough thing because that person may not be present...and I can tell you that person isn't present. I'll name him if you want, but I can also wait and see if he/she wants to say anything.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote