View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 03:21 PM   #61
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

20 June –

I can switch to Russia anytime. A lot of things change when I do

Tsardom

This government form is given when forming Russia, and is automatically empire rank. Besides giving +10 to amount of states and access to the Russian abilities, it gives the following bonuses. +20% Manpower, +0.1 Yearly Absolutism & -0.05 monthly autonomy

For 50% more Spynetwork cost, the Tsar may lay claim to an entire area, rather than settle for claiming individual provinces.

Here let me show you a pic of what would happen in game:

I get more manpower, tons of more states, auto Casus Bellis on everything ever dreamed of by man, and for 20 years we have some shifts. Now I would love a third diplomat, but I would lose two merchants by leaving behind my Vache Republic. I keep my Russian abilities, and that’s nice.

Notice that my capital doesn’t change. It’s not moving to Moskva nor to St. Petersburg (Neva). So Pskov would remain the central city of New Russia, which I think is pretty cool.

Absolutism is a new value, like army professionalism, that increases over time with certain uses and gives you useful abilities. It starts in the Age of Absolutism, which isn’t for a while.

Now note the key here is the New Traditions & Ambitions event. I have the ability to swap my Pskovian Ideas for the Russian ones whole sale. Here is the Pskovian ones, again, for your benefit:

Of them, the best are the -2 national unrest and +10% global trade power, +20% trade steering, and +20% goods produced you finish you with. But Russia? Get ready to hold onto your butts

We have a bunch more manpower, a full +50% force limits, -10% bad boy, but note the second ability there. You get an ability to colonize the Siberian frontier just by being next to them automatically.

So I have to make a choice. Do I want to Tsar this thing up right now? I think yes, I need to. I need to be able to have all of my current provinces not get all upset and pissed off at me. We’re losing tradition now anyways.

I become Russian!

I Raise Streltsky and create 12 units in my capital.

Tsar Daniil Naryshkin rules, 6/6/6. My tech growth each month is 13/11/10

I issue an edict to create the Russian Patriarchate

I reform Subdednik and cut autonomy

I have four different factions to balance – Boyers, Cossacks, Clergy, and Burghers.

I give to the Boyers – Luki, Kholm, Mozhaisk

I give to the Clergy – Ustinzha, Beloozero, Murom

We end our trade league

I am making around 20 ducats a month right now

I invest some tech into DEV in a few places

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-26-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote