View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 03:22 PM   #6137
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I'd be so scared right now if I had crimed with Lindell or Guillani. Most people would have the basic sense to cover their own tracks out of self-preservation. And, in so doing, would help cover my tracks, too.

But these guys are really stupid and clearly mentally ill. So you can't really bank on them having done anything sensible in terms of track covering. Like, for all we know, Mike Lindell's iPhone wallpaper is him taking a suitcase of cash from Putin or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I imagine the explanation from MAGA for how those two pictures differ would sound something like Vanilla Ice explaining how the bass line to Ice Ice Baby is completely different from Under Pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
He was a weird choice by team own goal. He has a strong reputation as a no-nonsense straight shooter that doesn't put up with BS. He also has a reputation as a good non-partisan jurist. Not sure exactly who they thought they were recommending here, but he's definitely not a Trump loyalist or blindly partisan choice like Huck would have been.

All beautiful

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 09-20-2022 at 03:22 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote