View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 11:29 PM   #6264
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I guess the new Right wing thing is to just not debate your opponent unless you're trailing in the polls. When you have unpopular views and no actual policy to debate you just either refuse to debate or no-show and blame the media and your opponent.

This is exactly how it's been in KY this year. Paul doesn't even recognize that he even has a challenger. Just ignores the entire concept.

KY is a weird place. They've opened up early voting and made it easier than ever to register and vote, but my guess is, that it because they know that registered R's are going to control the government for the foreseeable future, so they have nothing to really fear there. It also sort of washes out the arguments against those things in states where it's much closer. KY voters aren't the most astute or politically aware. They vote a lot of what they know, and they know Paul and Massey get mentioned a lot in the news, and that trump also gets mentioned, and they like trump, and that is all that matters to them in then. I doubt they care about anything that either of them have done, except when they've been on fox pwning the left and voting no on stuff like vet benefits or supporting Ukraine, or ending the espionage act, or saying your a doctor, but your command of medicine and disease is tenuous at best.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote