View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 07:55 AM   #103
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1605 – I pull my colonists from Chesapeake and then dispatch them to Gabon, south of Cameroon

1 Mar - I order a Textile Manufactory in Montpelier and a Farm Estate for Vivarais

25 May – Ampon converts. Next? Coahuilteco

31 May – Natives in Gabon are killed

1 June – Delaware with Tobacco

1 Aug –

MIL TECH 17 – We get +1 cavalry shock

15 Aug – The Turks take peace for their wargaol

We are at peace. Good!

I want to purchase Benin from Kong. They took it, and it’s on the shore, isolated and not near any of their holdings. This is why I made nice with them a while ago.

I have to purchase it for the max, but we have purchased it as a Trade Company for 1375

Benin – 13 Dev, Jungle, Sunni, Yoruba culture, fortress, marketplace, masque, Ivory, trading post, cannot make it a state, 0.36 made, natural harbor, Niger Estuary bump to trade power. I order the marketplace replaced by a depot.

I spend 500 to get it to a Broker’s Office for a +50% production boost,

This allows me to finish a mission:

African Opportunities – We get bonuses to our sailors for 20 years, and a 75% cheaper naval reformer level 3.

I hire him and he’ll send me +10% naval morale for me too.

1 Dec –

Chesapeake – 10 dev, tobacco, handed to New Garnatah, Sunni, Andalusian, Marsh,

27 Dec – Vivarais converts!

1 Jan, 1606 – Gems in Ceram

We get the notice that the next institution, Global Trade, has arrived in our ally London’s door

The Age of Reformation will end in 10 years as well as our bump to war scores against non Muslim folk!

I want to start being on the lookout for smaller states like Tuscany that I can annex or hit hard.

1 Apr – I claim Arezo from Tuscany

1 Oct – Cameroon with fish. So sad ☹

1 Nov

Mahe – Sugar, island, 6 dev, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.46 made here monthly. It was in the same state as Ile de Bourbon and Mauritius.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote