View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 04:26 AM   #6
Antmeister
Pro Starter

I have owned one for a bit now. It's pretty amazing and what sold me in originally getting it was because it was cordless. I have the first version though.

It is the 256GB model and I don't believe all the current games in the library would fill it up. 64GB is actually fine since most people rotate games anyway. But I don't know if in the future they will allow for downloadable videos from the streaming services like other devices.

Lately I have been into the games that inadvertently work you out. Beat Saber, Audio Trip, Fit XR, and Pistol Whip are getting the most play right now.

Vader Immortal is a done very well and I hear good things about Arizona Sunshine (zombie game).

The other benefit about the device is watching some movies as feeling like you are sitting in a movie theater.

And yet another benefit is that you can now play your Steam VR games on the device using either their Oculus Link cable or a third party. This will make you wired, but you will have a larger selection of games to choose from.

The negative about the new version is that they are forcing you to use the Facebook account on it. The first generation doesn't have this, but they recently released a patch stating that sometime later in the year, we would be forced to do so too.

Last edited by Antmeister : 10-21-2020 at 04:27 AM.
Antmeister is offline   Reply With Quote