View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 01:29 PM   #515
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Dubb, Saldana was a 5-4 vote so it wasn't THAT obvious to the collective group. Given that there were three no votes we were very, very close to not getting him yesterday (tie = no test). If you were so sure he was a Thing, given the closeness of the race your vote probably would have helped give a little bit of breathing room. This sounds like a little bit of revisionist theory on your part.

Actually I made my call to vote you early and figured everyone would see Saldana. Most of they day I wasn't checking in the werewolf thread so I didn't know what the vote count was until late in the day after the deadline.

Call it revisionist, call it what you want, but I tend to think the group as a whole is smart enough to pick up on post 185 where he made himself sound like a complete idiot.

Would I have changed my vote if I came back and saw it was close? Yes, but when I did come back I didn't take the time to dig through posts, and to be honest I'm playing this game very much on the fly which is not how I normally play so forgive me if I'm making bad judgement calls.

With all that said, I probably won't defend myself anymore today b/c if the group wants me tested I'm more than happy to be tested, it just won't get us anywhere. I think the best way would be to test either Barkeep or Hoops. One has no evidence to back up his claims and the other has cleared himself by using a certain term out of context.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote