View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 03:15 PM   #545
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
On the vote swap issue, someone could have swapped and created a tie. That certainly could have been done last night given the very low level of activity. Say that the vote was moved to create a tie at 7:30. If no other votes came into play someone could argue that they didn't think that a tie would hold up - that someone would change their vote. Blah blah blah ...

The Things obviously wanted to keep Saldana alive last night but couldn't get the numbers to do it. Even if one of them voted for Saldana, moving off of him would have freed them up for another conversion. So even if we hit Saldana and the person who created the tie the next day, they were still going to keep the game alive into Day 4 (assuming night conversions) because we can't get three in one day.

That's why I'm just about positive there is only one remaining at this point and that he wasn't on Saldana. I'm still a little surprised that whoever it is didn't just take the plunge and put the vote on Barkeep to use the strategy above. Because they ended up risking a total loss today to try and extend their playing time.

I agree with almost all of this. That means we should probably be looking at those who voted for BK. That's Blade, Anxiety, saldana, and me (gulp).

unvote dubb

vote Blade

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote