View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 06:54 PM   #442
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So are you voting for Marc because you think he was a spawn yesterday? If so, then why didn't he sabotage the mission yesterday?

This is what I'm hoping, like I said before, I don't know why there was no sabotage day 1.

In the end I'm voting for him because he was the only private on the second away mission that was not in the brig, and I am not confident enough to go after a more important public role. I don't think he was converted, why would they go after a Private?

Quote:
Vince - nice play if he is making up the spawn attack
Indeed, I was planning to go back and see if any spawn actions could cause the same effect. Maybe Vince used a private role rather than his doctor role behind closed doors?

Did Raiders Army's patients make "Wierd Noises?

Quote:
The guy that I'm most concerned at the moment about being a possible spawn is Dub, since as the scientist he seems like he would be the most detrimental spawn role to our survival efforts. No water for 2 days = spawn win.

You and I are on the same page. I'd love to get him checked out tomorrow, on the negative side we can't be 100% confident no matter what the results are.

Last edited by jeff061 : 09-07-2005 at 06:56 PM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote