View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 10:29 PM   #1
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Do You Believe In Us? (A Cyberpunk Car Wars Storyline)

Dateline: January Year 1 A.S. (Anno Strata)

One Year after the Travels, The United States were split into four countries on Year 0 A.S. (Anno Strata)

Eastern States of America - Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland & Delaware

Central States of America - Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas & Louisiana

Mountain States of America - Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona & New Mexico

Northern States of America - North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio & Kentucky

Southern States of America - Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina & Florida

Western States of America - Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Alaska & Hawaii

In Addition: Not Only the USA & Canada gets ISoTed (in Divided), 26 Other Countries were ISoTed to the New World as well.

However it's December, The Year is 0 AT (2076) and myself (Jay Jianoran) was ISoTed from 2005 at the time when I was in Encinal High School at the Time of the Travels but Something Happened when I listened to the loudspeakers at the High School during lunch time, It's Jon Secada's Do You Believe In Us being blared in the background on my radio, That means it's lunchtime and I'm doing signups for the First Season of a New Baseball League coming soon.

"I tremble inside just thinking
About the world around us
Scared, can't help to wonder
(Don't want any changes) about the way we feel
Do you know what I mean? Ohh

Catch me, I'm falling
Say it's gonna be alright
It's gonna be alright
I know that we belong
Do you believe in us?
I'll give you all I can

Yes our love will still be strong
Girl, I believe in us (girl I beleive in us)
I'll give you all I can oh oh oh"
- Do You Believe in Us by Jon Secada (1992)

"What the Heck am I doing, Where was I?", Jay Said., "Where am I, Where am I, Where am I?", he replied but when he walked in a Girl currently a Freshman at Encinal High School named Kelsey Canalin entered out of nowhere, and Jay said "Where am I, Where am I, are we still in Alameda?", Kelsey said "Of Course but you are in The Year 2077 in the Cyberpunk World", "Cyberpunk?", Jay said., "Oh My God, Where on Earth might this be?"

However it turns out that Encinal High School in Alameda, CA has been ISoTed to the New World from 2005 however something turned out to be a Nightmare or Not for me, anyways, Do You Believe in Us?

"(I know) I know that we belong
Do you believe in us?
Just give me another chance
Yes, our love still be strong
Girl I believe in us?
I'll give you all I can"
- Do You Believe in Us by Jon Secada (1992)

Last edited by stratonascar : 04-12-2021 at 10:29 AM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote