View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 11:48 PM   #3
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Dateline: January 5, 1 AT (2077)

Following alot of Signups, It was a Night in San Jose, CA, I was tested negative for COVID-19 anyways this would be exciting as I'm going to lead the Bay Area Buffaloes to a World Series and the Bay Area Condors to the Super Bowl Title but something happened during the travels...

Wait for All the Girls from Season 25 from The Bachelor have been travelled in the new home in San Jose, CA however they are ready from Winter Training as we know it however My Dad, Eleno is racing in the NASCAR Cup Series of '77, It's Father vs. Son and It will be a new era to work with.

But Something Happened when a bus came in and the Ladies in the car said "Jay!" but something happened a girl named Bri entered and she said her said name before I said "I'm Jay, Welcome to our new home, come in Miss Bri."

The Bri, I Referred to is Bri Springs from San Antonio, TX, SSA, ISoTed from 2021 despite of competing in Season 25 of The Bachelor in which she's among the 32 Girls who are on the Roster.

But Later I Met with Chelsea Vaughn from Marietta, GA, SSA another ISoTed from the 25th Season of The Bachelor, I Was excited to meet this Black Girl in her High School Look in hopes of making it to the Show.

Later on at Night, Something Happens as the Bell Has Rung

"Can I Have Everyone's attention please?", said Katie Thurston

"Oh My God", Jay said while everyone else reacts

"Tonight is gonna be a long and hard night, but we need to remember to have fun so here's to a new era with our teams in the midst of the Travels.", said Katie

And then everyone reacted

"Of Course", said Jay, "Let's all get me a Brewed Up Cola."

Meanwhile we got excited for Homebrewed Zero Calorie Cola being brewed from a Soda Making Machine and we all got to drink with some snacks but anyway we will get ready to bring it all and win it all.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote