View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 12:38 AM   #22
stratonascar
High School Varsity

February 15, 1 AS at 10 PM

After the Daytona 500 had ended, Pieper is "literally shaking" while The Crew welcomes Heather to The Show.

Here's our thing about Heather: Hannah brown couldn't have just... given her phone number if she thought they were such a good match?!

"Hannah Brown came to my house to visit, and literally the first things he said, she was like, 'Oh my gosh, Heather, like, you'd actually be really good with Jay,'" Heather explains to Jay.

However Poor Heather just wanted a chance and now all she's getting is a verbal lashing. She cries to the women, but they're not having it.

"Just talk about it in an interview, because I don't want to hear your tears right now," Serena C. tells her.

"If Anyone wants her here, then it's over," Rachael hisses. Calm down, girl.

However Heather will be in Minor League Camp and then Chelsea Vaughn and Serena Chew also follows suit however we are getting close to Spring Training and "Our Team has a lot of difficult decisions to make," Michelle observes. "The next few days are going to be super stressful."

But The Day Card went to Abigail when she will be having to do Choir Drill Practice with Serena Pitt and so she did however back at the House, the women await the next day card.
"We're all just on the edge," Jessenia says but everyone goes and it was announced by Pieper.

But The Next Day, Everyone is Ready to go to A-Town in Alameda.

February 16, 1 AS, About 10 AM

Jay Jianoran: I Think We're All Excited because we are getting ready for lunch but I hope I could sit next to Jade so we will continue to build a squad but the Members of the San Jose Condors invaded Encinal High at Lunch Time, Oh My Gosh.

But Jay was supposed to sit with Jade opt to sit with Bri Springs instead

He tells her he's trying to make the right decisions, and Bri opens up about things she wants to tell him.

"A few days ago, I did something really big. I had to resign from my position to be here. I knew that was a decision I was going to have to make, but after weighing what this journey could mean for me, to give me that opportunity to make it to the big leagues, with you specifically, I thought it was worth it," Bri says. She says the decision was hard, especially with the sacrifices her mom made for her growing up.

Her job felt like a dream -- "but being here with you makes it feel extremely worth it," she tells Jay.

Jay thanks Bri. "The fact that you did that for me is everything," he says.

Meanwhile Jade was supposed to be with Jay went for Abigail Herringer She's speaking with Jade about all they have in common, but he doesn't look like he's feeling it. "I can see the possibility of a future with you -- I just want to know, can you see that possibility?" Abigail asks. "I'd rather know now."

Jade tells Abigail that he explored relationships with other women after giving her the first impression rose -- and his heart is pulling him in another direction.

"You deserve someone who is going to put you first," she tells Abigail.

"I really do appreciate you being honest," Abigail replies, before Jade sends Abigail into the Minors.

"For me to lay it all out and for him to come back and say he doesn't see it, it's just kind of eating me alive right now," Abigail tells the camera.

She feels like she's always that those players realize what they want next. "It's a hard pill I'm going to have to swallow," she adds.

Jade then tells the rest of the women that he walked Abigail out. "At this point in the process, I'm not going to put you in the Major Leagues until you survive Spring Training." she explains.

And then Kit Keenan is seen talking to Rebecca "Becky" Sotello and she is talking about long term plans to remain in the Big Leagues.

"That means I'm remaining in the Big leagues... will probably be pushed a little longer than the other women. And I wouldn't want to have to make my peack until I'm 25, 26," she adds. "So, I'm a long-term investment, I would say."

Becky giggles. "Thank you for sharing that," he says, revealing he doesn't have a 5-year plan. "I would never put pressure on you."

However She Is Hoping 5 Years that she will still be in the Roster but we hope she can make it to the bigs.

However Becky tells Kit that she means a lot to him. He praises Kit for being so sure of herself.

"I like you a lot, and I want you to be in the big leagues," She tells her.

"You saying that makes this even harder for me, but I'm unwavering in this because I know... it's the right thing for both of us," Kit replies.

With that, Becky walks Kit out to Minor League Camp.

"He deserves to move forward with people who know for sure he's their future husband," Kit tells the camera. "I still do have seeds of doubt. It's not just breaking up with someone. It's breaking up with someone who could be your entire future. I'm scared I'm making the wrong decision."

Last edited by stratonascar : 02-16-2021 at 01:52 AM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote