View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 02:11 PM   #494
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
So we have factual proof that any sort of drug use got him shot? And we have factual proof that because he stole something, he got shot? Despite the PD saying the officer didn't know he was a suspect?

Easy on the assumptions big guy.

No, that's not what I said at all. I specifically stated that the right/wrong involved with the shooting has not been decided yet.

If this young man would have steered clear of illegal behavior (we know he commited a robbery and we know now that he smoked illegal drugs), he would have been tens if not hundreds of times less likely to end up in the situation that he ended up in. I have absolutely no fear of being shot by police. Why? Because I don't break the law.

Hell, I've even been wrongly pulled over before when I didn't do anything wrong (I've heard this never happens to white people, but this cop in mid-Missouri didn't get the memo). Guy was a prick about the whole thing and threatened to take me to jail. I shut my mouth and let him be a jerk. That's how it works whether you like it or not. I made the decision to avoid confrontation. That's how it works sometimes, even when you're in the right.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote