View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 09:36 AM   #497
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
It would be like me telling my kid to eat broccoli, them telling me no, with my response being just finish up and I'll give you a big piece of cake and moving forward you can have all the cake you want.

Good for those 1400 individuals who get to keep their job, but subsidizing work is not the answer as it's going to lead to what JPhillips wrote above. Now all my kids want cake.

Trump is going to be a shitty president no doubt. However I would love to hear how this particular deal is any different than business as usual in DC? Rake Trump over the coals all you want (especially since he is an "outsider") but if this is now suddenly a come to Jesus moment for some of our resident liberals that our government is corrupt and beholden to businesses both large and small than they need to pay closer attention.

The liberals complaints about Trump combined with the conservative complaints about Obama are reality. I think Fox News coverage of anything blue and CNN/MSNBC of anything Red is pretty close to how things really work.

Last edited by panerd : 11-30-2016 at 09:38 AM.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote