View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 09:54 PM   #1073
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
It's connected. He and many others believe that the Jews are sending immigrants here to kill off the white race. The idea that the migrant caravan is a Jewish funded hit squad to kill people is a mainstream Republican talking point these days.

Reading through his posts it was clear he felt his and "his people" were in danger of being slaughtered.

His final words are "I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. I'm going in".

I don't know if that's the same as a person holding a gun to someone's head. But he obviously felt lives were in danger and he had to do something about it.

Sure its connected. In addition to Jews are helping the migrant caravan ... might as well toss in Jews own the banks, Jews have the President's ear, Jews own the politicians, Jews own high-tech ... ad nauseum.

Everything he "believes" that is bad about Jews goes into his belief of genocide. That's a heck of a catch-all category.

To say that is "exact rationale" to my scenario of killing an assailant to save my family but I honestly don't see it. Let's settle on "similarities" and I'm good.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote