View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 04:12 AM   #117
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Jan 16, 2012
Yes, I know our roster is bloated. Yes, I know we've signed a ridiculous amount of players. And yes, we've just added two more.

We've signed veteran FB Frank Sinclair from Colwyn Bay on a free. The 40 y/o has been out of contract for some time & seemed delighted to sign with us through next season (yes, I know how old he is). In 22 league matches this season for Colwyn Bay, he had 3 assists & a 6.78 rating. His stamina & fitness are remarkable for his age, mentally sharper & tougher than anyone we've got, and he's good in the air or on the ground. The fans agree & are excited by the signing.

We've also reached an appearance fee agreement with DC Gary Pinch, who has been with Welshpool in the Mid Wales League 1. In 21 league matche, he had 1 goal, 2 assists, 1 MOM and a 7.15 rating. At age 26, he's a depth player for us right now, could fight his way into the regular rotation along the back line. We shall see.

Jan 17, 2012
Simon Osborn was selected in the BSBN Team of the Week first eleven. After his Superman performance against Harrogate, I should think so.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 03-26-2012 at 04:19 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is online now   Reply With Quote