View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 07:40 AM   #163
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Well, I'm pretty pleased that I was able to easily burn off the bad weekend of food this week with good eating and a couple of workouts. My "problem" now is that I continue to lose weight - I weighed in at 159.8 this morning. As cool as it is to see a "150-something" on the scale, I really don't want to lose any more weight. I have increased my calorie intake a little to help with it, but honestly, I don't feel like I'm hungry enough to add too much food and I don't want to eat just to eat.

I have added a couple more servings of fruit during the day, some nuts, and I'm drinking that V8 Frusion stuff. I've never had V8 before, and we've been buying it for our 2 year old, but she didn't like the blueberry/pomegranite, so we tried it and really like it. And, I'm allowing myself to have ice cream as well - the Edy's slow churned and yogurt blend versions, which are great.

We'll just see how it goes, but I can't afford to go much lower because I've already gone through so many new clothes I'll go broke if I have to get more.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote