View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 08:45 AM   #63
Radii
Head Coach

Thanks so much everyone

Saturday:

Weight 309.0
Blood Sugar 97

On Friday I had my cardio scan in the afternoon and wasn't hungry yet, so I didn't eat anything before I left the house. I ended up eating out after the test, a salad and chicken wings. I didn't eat anything small beforehand. I've read that it shouldn't be necessary to do anything special after such short fasts (only about 40 hours or so), but, I have had some bad stomach issues on my first couple ADF days where I went straight into my normal 900'ish calorie meal after 36-42 hours of not eating. So I'd been eating a serving of walnuts a little while before making breakfast. Friday - no light anything before the salad/wings. For dinner I made soft tacos with some ground bison meat from costco, something I've never had before. That night my stomach was all fucked up and I just felt genearlly completely shitty. Whether it was b/c I didn't break the fast gently, or b/c of what I ate dining out, or from something with dinner i have no idea.

Sunday:

Weight: 307.9
Blood Sugar: 64

Saturday was a fasting day. I woke up Saturday still feeling pretty poorly. Walked to CVS and bought some pepto. I ended up going about my day like normal, after debating calling off a scheduled twitch stream, and debating just going to bed super early instead of doing some work I had planned in the evening. Also debated eating and maybe just resetting for a few days before getting back to it. But in the end decided not to do any of that and made it through the day alright.

Today is an eating day. I haven't been up long, but I'm feeling fine so far, so hopefully Friday night/Saturday was just some one-off thing. I'm going to make sure to drink a good bit, as I haven't been drinking quite enough the past few days, and will eat normally, and am expecting everything to be normal today.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote