View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 12:48 PM   #75
Radii
Head Coach

Weight: 305.1
Blood Sugar: 80
Current fasting duration: 63 hours

I was really freaking hungry a lot yesterday, but got through it, and hunger was really the only issue. I was actually solidly alert and stayed up pretty late (compared to my alternate day fasts where I had been finding myself getting tired very early compared to normal). I decided to try having a small amount of coconut oil in my green tea in the evening, along with a bit of artificial sweetener b/c I actually find the tea to taste pretty crappy without it. My hunger spiked like CRAZY but once that passed I felt like I perked up big time. I added less than 100 calories in the coconut oil, but I'm not sure if that is enough to mess up autophagy and other fasting benefits. Obviously ingesting 100 calories or less means that a good bit of the weight loss from yesterday should actually be fat. Hopefully about 3/4 of a pound of fat a day given my weight and estimated TDEE and stuffs.

Anyway, I'm currently feeling just fine, I'm about to go play music on Twitch for 3 hours which I *really* couldn't do if I felt like shit or couldn't focus, so I'm very happy so far.

My last fast ended late on day 3 with a bad feeling of low blood sugar. I'm really hoping that not taking my metformin will prevent that from happening. Lets see how the rest of the day goes.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote