View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #58
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game time!

In the first three minutes Candeais crosses to Rondon for score. We almost score again in the 20th as the ball pops lose tight but after a few bumps and fumbles its cleared out. Reginaldo gets a score in the 33rd. A pass by Rafa hits in dangerously close, and the ball is tackles but not cleanly, and he takes it and scores. Rafa, Djaniny pulled for Coelho and Adriano. Sequeira for Reginaldo was picked up a knock. Game. 2-0 win by us. Rondon is MOM.

We are through to the Quarter finals

The next day, Andrei Marc agrees to sign with us. I try to find someone who speaks his language too, maybe a cheap youther or two. He speaks French, Hungarian, and Romanian.

I had a nasty agent for Espinosa, so in order to force him away and get a better deal, I jacked up the Agent fee, and now I’ll massage my budget to increase my transfer fee to cover it, in case they agree. It’s a lot of money (7k a week) but we can manage it.

We have accepted the transfer of Claudemir, and we get 30k.

I offer a contract to Andrei Dumitrascu, a Polish/Romanian 16 year old lousy Middle, as well as 16 yer old GK Rares Rus, with the same pair.

Espinosa signed. We have loaned a few players, and in most cases, their wages are being covered. So we have our three major signings for next year.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote