View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I signed a few more youth folks plus my two targets for Romanian language love.

One of my new signees was really hot – 6 clubs offered him a spot – Jose Goncalves, 16, who can play MC< AMC and ML. A guy like this with an 18 work rate and good stats already(and a high scouting rating) is pretty keen. We even beat out our rivals Maritimo for him.

Today’s home game against injury plagued Beleneses, who was just promoted, is expected to be a blowout for us. I put Adirano back in for Reginaldo, leaving in Djaniny at ST. I register Goncalves, give him 45 and select him for today’s sub squad.

Braga lost 4-1 to Porto, so this is a window to move up in the table. I started the game, and then got a call and forgot to hit pause. I came back to halftime and we are up 3-1. I tell them good job. And then I toss in Goncalves and Ali. In just a few minutes, Rondon gets what is apparently his second goal when Adriano lofts the ball deep and perfectly for his attack run. Rondon gets a hat trick off a Djaniny assist two minutes later at the 50th minute. They strike back at the 69th minute. Rafa gets a yellow and I sub him for Costinha. Rondon is MOM. 5-2 win for us. Other scores were by Djaniny and Daniel Candeias. Mexer got an Own Goal though.

Rafa is suspended due to too many Yellows

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote