View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #61
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I hold a backroom meeting and it is suggested that Costinha would be amenable to a mutual termination. Ah…I offer it, but the board block it. Ah well, I’m okay with that.

Our Gk Gottardi and Rondon were Players of the Week. Diego is back from injury but I’ll rest him.

Today is our League Cup match away at Braga. I begin Countering. Rafa sinks a DFK in the 7th minute, but then they score again five minutes later off a powerful shot from just outside the box. A Rondon I make goal is called offsides two minutes later. They power a shot in off the left side after dribbling it in in the 30th minute. A second DFK by Rafa is dangerously on target but barely blocked and caught by their GK in the 44th minute. They score off a cross and header juts seconds before the half and we are down 3-1. Two Braga players get yellows after the half early on. But then they score again in the 56th minute. I make a few changes but we are getting clocked here. Our chance of getting out of the Legaue Cup is evaporating as time times off. And they score again in the 81st minute. We get a corner from Skolnik to Freire who heads it in to score in the 88th minute. Skolnik is fed the ball by Marcal and his shot is pushed aside. We lose 5-2. After just winning a game by the same score, this is rough.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote