View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #71
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

On March 18, we get a new set of players. Can we find the next C. Ronaldo? Whoa! We have a guy with a five star scout review. That does not happen. I guess welcome to Portugal! Hernani Costa, DC – Portugal youth Candidate. I take a look at the rest of the Youth Candidates Team. Either Portugese players tend to be massively better than other youthers (to respect history I suppose) or we just got an amazing lot of young talent.

I sign many of them – they have good work rates and lots of talent. I made offers to 11. Get this, when you look at our team page, Costa is listed as our Hot Prospect, when it used to be either ST J Sousa or the GK.

Alright, Benfica time. Get revenge – rar! Standard is fine, we’ve run the game a bit in the first 10. But then they score a few minutes later in the 16th. A pair of nice attacking moves by us are turned aside. Diego B nets a yellow. He’s not playing well either, so I yank him for Reginaldo. Adriano gets caught in a Trap. They get another score off a cross and header after half time. They also make a deep cross that winds up off target in the goal. Yuck. We need that luck. Z Junior in for Sequeira. I put in Djanany for someone and move some folks around to drop Adriano to AMC. In the 87th minute Rafa is injured and goes down and we are down a man. We lose 0-3. We had the same number of shot son target as they did – they were 12/4 and we were 10/4.

Kayke asks to terminate his loan, and I agree.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote