View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 09:52 PM   #75
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

May

4th – Home vs Vit Setubal
11th – Away vs Belenenses

Good job Diego, Diogo, and Aurelio for training and stuff! Rafa had the 3rd best Goal of the Month.

Benfica ties Sporting today in the 2nd to last game. That gives us a window. Rio Ave won.

Here we go, all hands are on deck. Right now, with a game in hand, we are up by 2. If we win, we are in. If we tie we are likely in (we’d be up by +5 GD and 3 points heading into the last game).

I start Djaniny tonight. I have a feeling. We’ve had many opportunities to get that first goal in the first 25. It’ll crack, I have faith. They score in the 26th. Djaniny gets an assist from Rondon and equals us in the 34th. Rafa collects yet another yellow. I swap him now. Mexer gets a score off an IFK from Candeais. His first on the season – half time 2-1 us I pull Sequeira, who has a knock, for Z. Junior. They score in the 75th minute. I move to attacking. Skolnik crosses to Rondon, who heads it in the 86th minute. Back to Standard. They answer immediately in the 89th. I go overload. That’s the game. That was a letdown, 3-3 tie. I reveal my pissed-off nature and they looked fired up.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote