View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:49 AM   #322
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
You make it sound like I've been pushing for a lynch here. If anything, I feel that I have tried to remain completely objective about Coffeus Yakus Warlordus in my conversations since his arrest. If you have noticed, I have not yet voted to lynch him, but like I said before I felt inaction on my part would set us back a day. I had hoped this arrest might be a spearpoint for discussion regarding the possibility of his being treasonous or not.

Were I Consul I would have voted to arrest the person I would vote to lynch on day one in a traditional game setting. Hoping to shake out some information about whether he's treasonous or not seems a bit hopeful at this stage of the game. But I can see your point and hopefully someone will have access to some sort of seer-like ability and will be able to safely provide us with information about him, in which case it will be very welcome news.

If you want my suggestions about who should be arrested today I'd go for someone who has had little input in the game by the time you make your decision. Maybe the fear of arrest will get people talking more.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote