View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:53 AM   #348
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

We want to lynch the wolf. I stand by the logic that either Crimson or Jackal are the wolves.

I'll move to where Packer and Niccus vote if I can get on tonight (15:00 EST Niccus). Midsommar here so we're off to the countryside so it'll be patchy coverage. I could vote here but I don't think it's necessary and could cause division.

Guys it doesn't matter if you think I'm the sorceror. If I am I don't know any more than the rest of you about who the last wolf is so just look at my reasoning for the vote analysis. I'd suggest it's unlikely that mau fishes for a sorceror reveal from me if I'm his wolf buddy - when he doesn't even know that he's been scanned but hey it's a possibility.

Greater possibility that Jackal or Crimson is the wolf in my opinion.

At this stage the sorceror will be wanting to appeal to the gut rather than analysis.

Hope I'm around to make my vote later. However it's no biggie if I'm not. We're 4:1:1 - I'm a villager. As long as the remaining villager (whoever it is) votes with Packer and Niccus. That way we're pretty sure that it is the village controlling the vote (unless Packer or Niccus are a sorceror). We can still get it wrong but at least it's the village making the decision.

MY soft vote would be Jackal at the moment. I'm not liking Crimson's reasoning in voting Autumn though so I'd be happy going there as well.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote