View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #308
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Telle is trying to lead the conversation away from the search of that room before me. She saw me go into the room. Seems like enough for me when we have nothing else to go on.

What is so special about that room? What do you know that the rest of us don't? I'm not leading anybody away from discussion about the room, I've just stated that I haven't searched it and that I have no data on anyone searching it before you. It's not the only room that was found by someone to have been searched before, and lots of people have either not said one word about some of their searches or privately searched and mentioned it after the fact (and no way to know if they were truthful about their private searches. In fact YOU haven't had a public search since the first day. So what's your obsession with me? And what's your obsession with 118?

And assuming you weren't knocked out before you were strung up last night, you KNOW I'm not the one that attacked you. So why are you keeping that and every single detail about your attack so secret?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote