View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 03:04 AM   #215
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Charlotte got a Shake Stack, & fortuitously I moved in 1/4 mile from it... Grabbed a double burger (no special sauce because I either smartly hate mayonnaise and all it's variants or I'm a baby back bitch who doesn't like any condiments other than ketchup), fries, and a shake.

I'd rate the burger above Five Guys (and I forgot to grab napkins for my to-do order, but it wasn't super messy which was another pleasant surprise!). The fries were nothing special, and they don't fill your bag with handfuls, which was disappointing at the time, albeit probably better for my waistline long-term. (Idk why places don't use the Bojangles "seasoning" a.k.a. pepper & more salt - so easy, so good.) The shake? It wasn't something I needed or generally want, and it pushed the price tag all the way up to $16, but it was probably the best shake I've ever had. Wish I had 2 pair of hands so I could give it 4 thumbs up.

Overall experience notes, the buzzer buzzed wayyy too early (I guess the cooks in back can buzz it in, but in a busy restaurant they're not facing the customer?), but the counter girl was cute & friendly, so I'll go 8/10.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote