View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 12:09 PM   #240
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
EF, that;s a nice breakdown but what does it really prove?

That anyone could still be a wolf? It almost seems like you want to find a reason for anyone to be voted off that isn't a wolf so you can win.

You still never answered my question from earlier. If I am a wolf and we are villigar-villager day 1 what is my motivation for making that play?

If you believed when I said that I have no role, why not take a chance to see if the other one has a role. Bargaining with me gives you an easy out for your vote change.

What has the breakdown proven? It's not there to really prove anything, just to show a summary of events. Take from it what you will.

At this point we have you trying to deflect suspicion first to Danny, now to me. We also have jeheinz jumping on your attack of me and falsifying events in his posts to try to make me stand out (the wolf/wolf post which makes no sense as it has been proven to have not happened and his claim that my votes were Jackal and RendeR when they were Jackal and Lathum) and PF who had a run of posts which just confused the hell out of me the other day .

PF seems too obvious with his votes though. I wouldn't think a wolf would want to stand out quite like that. I can never get a good read on him though (I think I have thought he was a wolf in every game he played in-- even the game I ran where he was the seer ).

I honestly don't trust CR's play though. It is too different from anything I have seen from him. I don't remember seeing a wolf non-vote day one before andw happen to have one this game, along with 2 other non-votes. Why not try a strategy of multiple wolf no-votes on day one as we would assume that there could not possible be another wolf in the list once we found one. The idea would be to stand back and watch us turn on each other.

I really suck at being a villager. Basically I have no CoT and think everyone else is a wolf.

Well, not quite. I actually think Danny is on the level. His early mccollins vote wouldn't seem like a wolf vote to me when there was another option in RendeR out there which was already on the table an no-one really would have thought twice about a vote on him at that point due to the non-vote day one. I also don't see his day one vote as suspicious (even though Lathum wants us to believe it is) as it brought a third party into the mix when there was no clear runaway vote.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote