View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #1269
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Yup, EF, by this time, I was convinced RPI was a lost cause. The only way he was going to help me (and I was certain he was the janitor) was by being another guy to lynch, and so keeping me alive.

Remember, Hannibal was the last guy who was really on everyone's distrust lists, so after he was lynched Day Five, I needed to latch onto another shiny target before everyone came after me. And seeing that coming in advance, I started to campaign for RPI's "eventual lynching" as early as shortly after hoops bought it on Day Three.

So I went after RPI fully thinking he was the janitor and only using him to try to keep me alive for one more day, and then I would try to figure something else out.

When I saw what was going on today I had PM'd hoops basically saying "it's a shame CR can't find a way to keep RPI alive as it will be game over at that point". That is when he actually dropped the bombshell on me that RPI wasn't the janitor. My jaw dropped but I did have jeheinz at the top of my list for janitor possibilities since it wasn't RPI.

Actually I had initially misread hoops PM today and missed the NOT part. When I re-read the PM is when my jaw dropped.

Very well played CR. You got placed in survival mode after the first two lynches and did a very good job of surviving.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote