View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 01:01 PM   #1272
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
The RPI situation demonstrates three things that should be golden rules or best practices at best:

1. If a player goes MIA, you lynch them period. It always works better for the villagers. The worst thing that can happen is you get to then end with a useless player.

2. When you have some evidence a player may be bad, always lynch them. Dont wait around. We did it correctly on Hoops, but not on RPI. Taking what you think is the Janitor is better than a blind shot at a wolf.

3. As a vanilla villager, never lie about having a role. It has the greatest chance of screwing the village. Let the power roles doe their thing and leave the lies to the wolves. It is always easier to catch them that way.

Also, dang it I knew something was not right with heinz. I can't figure out why you guys lynched me. After my day one antics, I thought it was pretty obvious I was not a wolf. I guess you guys just wanted to roll the dice or maybe it was because I was gunning for heinz.

This post should be added to the Werewolf Primer thread. Can't argue with anything listed here at all.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote