View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #462
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 - We crush the Jaguars 40-18. RAR! Pender is again NFL Offensive Player of the Week with 221 yards on 30 carries, 3 rushing Tds. Marshall grabbed a TD pass TD too. Davis, Stevens, Money each with picks.

We have several significant injuries. DE BJ Farr is out with a torn calf muscle for months. I IR him. I sign DE Brook Woods for the rest of the season as a patch. DE Stan Rogers is also out and I IR him. I sign UFA Neal Bryant of Texas Christian for backup purposes.

Week 6 - We defeat the Ravens 38-21. Corey Hodge is Game MVP with a 51 yard INT RET TD. Bovee and Greene also had picks. Pender had 104 yards in 28 carries. Mayes was 22 of 35 for 255 and 2:2. He hit Stewart and Marshall. Stewart had 110 yards on 7 catches. FB Albriktsen rushes for a score. Pender also caught a 2 pt conversion.

OG Ernest Moss is doubtful

Week 7 - BYE

Week 8 - We lose to the Steelers 23-29. 36 rushes for 111 yards by Pender. Mayes rushed for a score and tossed another to Valerio. Freedman had 5 KRB.

Week 9 - We defeat the Jaguars easily - 30-7. Pender is Game Mvp with 2 8carries, 126 yards, 1 rushing TD, a receiving TD. Mayes rushed for our third TD on the game. Stevens grabbed a pick.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote