View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #472
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards:

Offensive Player of the Year: RB Grady Pender - He just took over games, and had the first 100 yard receiving AND rushing game I’ve ever had, almost had 1000+ yard season both as receiver and as rusher. This is a no brainer.
Defensive Player of the Year: LB Roosevelt McWilliams - I hate going with MLB two years in a row, especially since both McWilliams and Pender were patches (that I drafted), but McWilliams’s stats speak for themselves.
Special Teams Player of the Year: P Leo Rayburn - Wow. 50 outta 85 punt inside the 20. That is a blistering statistic. That is a game winning statistic. If I chose a Player of the Year for my team, I’d have to think hard about Rayburn for it. You don’t need a high PR average when you are coffin cornering your punts like that.
Rookie of the Year: S Jose Stevens - I know I gave him a hard time, but DRotY honors, team leading 5 picks, says he did a good thing this year.
Heart Award: DE Brock Woods - Came in as a patch with just 11 starts and led my team in tackles. I‘m letting him go this year but he did fine for me, just fine.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote