View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 12:54 AM   #78
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Wed July 2, 2014
Daejeon (9-7-3, 3rd) at Daegu (9-2-8, 5th)
Third league meeting between the clubs, we won both the previous but they edged us most recently 3-2 in extra time in the FA Cup 3rd Round. Today would be a start on some payback for that. First time for Castrillon (now using just the nickname) and Kyo-Hi in the actual starting lineup, Markovic is still recovering from a minor injury & isn't dressed tonight. We also start 19 y/o DL Kim Yun-Soo who will make his official debut, trying to rest a tired Park Sun-Joo, at least a little bit. We'll go 4-4-2 Standard to start, having lost with the 4-1-3-2 most recently

Kim Sun-Kyu makes a tough diving save to keep things scoreless 1'
The left post makes a tough save to keep things scoreless 20'
Another big save by Kim Sun-Kyu 29'
Daegu yellow card 34'
Alex Araujo misses far wide for Daegu 38'
Daegu wastes an opportunity by shooting wide 51'
Kim Sun-Kyu times his jump perfectly and snares a lob shot 62'
Three minutes added time

Full time: Daejeon 0 - Daegu 0

Could have been a much worse outcome as we were outshot 19-5. They dominated in the air, we seemed sort of lost for a good bit of the match, maybe it was the integration of the new players, not sure really. Our goaltending was excellent as Kim Sun-Kyu extends his scoreless streak to 369 minutes without conceding. Young DL Kim Yun-Soo acquitted himself well in his professional debut, rating 6.7

Good:
GK Kim Sun-Kyu 7.2, DCR Rim Chang-Woo 7.2
Bad:
MR Kim Min-Joong 6.3, MC Kim Pyung-Jin 6.3, ST Lee Dong-Hyun 6.3

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 07-19-2014 at 12:56 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is online now   Reply With Quote