View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #454
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
If we lynch today and tomorrow, we will have 12 players left (assuming the wolves get two NK's in). After that, we would need 72 points across each starter position to win a game, which seems unlikely.

My problem is if we try to play it both ways, we'll likely lose both. Lets say we don't lynch the next two days and the wolves do kill the next four days, it means we'll have two free days for soccer right?

I am realistically thinking winning 2 of those 4 games is best case, and we still would not be at the 10 points needed even with best case. At that point it would seem very unlikely to win again, the wolves can give us -2 sanction points to keep us further away and we then will be against the wall needing to at that point find the wolves without any vote history to go on at all.

That then means the entire game would depend on if our seer stays alive that long AND finds a wolf during that time? We don't know if the wolves have some kind of seer hunter role either or anything else that could decrease our odds right? What would we do in 2-3 days if we end up with our best scorer turning up to being a wolf? We need them to try to get the wins, but we need to kill him as well.

I think we have to just play this like WW and not let the side show distract us too much. We can have lynches in a way that it will cause the least harm to our team from a numbers standpoint by not voting for the highest scorers at least for now.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote