View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 12:44 PM   #69
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
GG gramm, that one was hard fought and close all the way through. both teams made mistakes, both teams made ballsy 4th down calls from their own end of the field and I think us converting was the difference. The last one to get into FG range and get the clock under a minute was probably the play of the game for us. I think if you stopped me there you had the game.

Got a W by the skin of our teeth but we will take it and keep the dream alive to secure one of those national championships before this league rides off into the sunset.

Yeah Julio that was a good game. I was struggling to get my guys in deep zone to play their zones, resulting in some wide open deep guys with a cover three shell.

I had to laugh on that TD bomb on last play of the half. I had a cover three shell and dropped an extra guy back on that side in a deep blue zone, then ran over to cover that side with the MLB, but the guy was wide open with one defender trailing him. What a dummy, I should have just called a prevent seeing as it was the last play of the half.

Some good back and forth, maybe we will get the Natty match up. I hate to see the league die as this one is much more challenging than the other league appears to be.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote