Thread: I Am A Vampire
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 10:31 AM   #32
Suicane75
Coordinator

Semi-Final Playoff

As would be expected, this is my strongest opponent this year. This is the CMC team, who benched him in our previous meeting to avoid being stolen.

But he also has Zeke, Jacobs & Mostert at RB, Sanders & DJ Moore at WR to go with Ertz at TE. His only weakness this week was Cousins at QB.

So how did it go? Well early on I was able to keep it close with Adams & Lockett scoring TDs to counter CMC, Moore & Ertz. I was behind, but it was still close.

The 4pm games really hurt me though. Cook cost me a week 13 loss by getting hurt. Then he was great last week during my bye, then he gets hurt early today. The worst part is that I would have grabbed Hill in week 13 if I had won, so Cook gives me nothing and costs me Hill who had 2 TDs today. Fournette added close to nothing for me while I watched Elliott have a 30 point game for him. The only saving grace of late afternoon was Kittle for me outscoring Mostert & Sanders for him. Cousins having a below average game also helped.

Heading into Sunday night I was 40 points down with only Singletary & Brees left. My plan was to roll with Mahomey in the playoffs but the KC snow scared me off. I love snow. Singletary on notched me 8 points, which meant I'd need a monster night from Brees.

Final score: 146-144 for me. On to the title game.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote