View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #179
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I haven’t told you my other singings yet, so let’s do that now:

Bobby Shou Wood – AM R, ST, 21 years old, American, 5.75k a week, 18k value. 14/13 speed, 11 jump, 8 stam, 9 strength. 14 finish, 16 head, 14 cross, 11 dribb, 12 first touch, 10 mark long shots, 13 pass, 10 tack, 12 technique;13 flair, 15 off the ball, composure, 13 antiipation, 12 creativity, work rate, team work, 11 positioning, 10 determin, aggression, concentration. He also has 11 corners, 16 penalty taking, and 12 free kick. Fairly Professional, speaks English, German, and a bit of Spanish - born in Hawaii

Why Bobby? I like for a few reasons. First of all, he can play on my flank. He’s competent on the MR. Secondly, he can be my new penalty kicker, and he’s useful at other set pieces not named long throws. When I play someone on my flank in a 3-5-2, I want them to have good ball-winning skills, and he does. When I throw him out there, he’ll okay. Now, take a look at his stats again. How often do you see a young striker with double digit scores in tackling and marking? I might try him as a ball winning forward to see what happens, across from Dongou. That could be a nice combo. He has great stats, and I have no idea why his value is so low.

David Murphy – D, WB, M L, 30, English, Determined, 9k/week, 325k overall. Started for Birmingham for 5 of six years with them, good stats (For example, 37 starts, 7.09 rating, in 2011-2012 season for them with 13 assists in the Championship). Naturally a DL, but I like him in the ML role a lot.. I’ve discussed what I want from my wide middies just now. He is my major pickup salary wise. Every technical stat is double digit save for set pieces. Every physical stat and mental stat is a double digit, save for 9 in creativity. His best is 18 in determination, and features 15 teamwork, 14 marking, 13 tackling, 12/13 speed, 14 stamina so I don’t have to replace him every game, because he’s tired, etc. I suspect he’ll slide right in nice and neatly. He was elated to join us and get back to stating in football after a stint with the Wolves last year that had him play virtually not at all.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote