View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 07:05 AM   #352
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I've been trying to track down why I get a wolfy vibe from St Cronin. I think it comes down to the fact that he seems very interested in declaring that he doesn't think such and such a person is acting wolfishly. He did it with me on day one and with with Alan T and Chief Rum on day two. No-one else has really expressed anything like the same degree of confidence (the nearest is Alan saying that he thinks AE scans means it's less likely the Cronin is a wolf). Why would Cronin risk publically linking himself with people who might turn out to be wolves, unless he knows that they're not?

I admit it's not much to go on. Sorry.

I don't see how you can fault my math on this one.

For a wolf Night Kill, one wolf must send a PM request in.
If Ardent was tapping Cronin's phone, he would know if cronin sent in a night pm
Ardent says Cronin did not send in the night pm.
This means either:

A) Ardent is lying for some wolfish reason

or

B) Cronin was not the person who sent in the Night pm.

I said that means if there are 3 wolf roles, that Cronin can't be one of the three, he could only be the other 2 wolves who didn't send in the night PM. That statistically makes it less likely that Cronin is a wolf because of that.

I said Cronin might still be a wolf, but on day 2, Ardent's comment was enough to let Cronin slide while we looked at better targets. I gave my list of who I thought were better targets (including you on that list) of you and Path mainly. Today my list is still the same, but with Saldana on as well due to him not having a role as I initially feared on the good side and wanting to give him a pass because of it.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote