View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 10:58 AM   #18
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

The college league is always a season ahead of my pro league mostly so I can stock it properly.

2004-05 AGENCY SIGNEES
PG DAMON CARVAJAL ARMY (#31)
C bUDDY FOSTER RICE (#21)
SG JOHN REEDER CW POST
PG PAT QUIGLEY GONZAGA
C ALEX FRANKLIN LSU (JR) (#43)
PF FREDDIE MOLINAR GRAND CANYON
PG RANDELL MONAHAN GRAND CANYON

Of the guys I picked and I had to pick them blind because I simmed before i was able to look at the player cards, so I just picked on awards/mock draft positioning, only three were in the pre-draft Stock Report Mock Draft. It has Rice and Carvajal as low-first rounder projected and LSU's Alex Franklin who signed with us after his buddy went with us last year and did well as a 2nd rounder.

The other guys are all fliers who I don't even know if they made the file or not.

So that's 7 dudes at a base price of $20k for a total of $140k expended just out front. The two first-round projected are an additional 50k and the 2nd round projected is 10k, so the total for this cycle is $200k even.

Also I did the math wrong on the above screenshot. That "bonus" section was supposed to be our calcuated 5% off of the endorsements, but I was already calculating it manually in the endorsement section, so it was redundant and it was shortchanging us by a lot.

I've fixed it now.

That 3/4th million bucks seems like a lot until we realize that we don't get anymore if none of our guys get drafted and we're not getting another lottery pick so it'll be harder to do that again.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote