View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #54
Anthony
Banned

i didn't think Washington was a good enough region/state for recruiting. i thought Duke was positioned nicely, right in the middle of the East. i also felt i'd be a little too out of the mix being all the way out in the north west. at least now i can bop with some of the SEC guys on a more frequent basis. i'm an east coast boy through and through.

and by looking at Duke's top 7, i know my best player is my starting senior RB. i'm salivating right now. my QB is one of my 7 best players, as is a WR. i also have a backup RB who i assume is either a junior or lower who is rated just as high as my senior RB. which means the Duke tradition of making suckers see how our ass taste will continue for the next 2 or so years. when you try to stop the run, i'm gonna hit you with the play-action. 40 yard td. bam. that's how it is. this is Duke football.

and don't think i'm gonna race to the endzone either. if i break off a long one i'm gonna skip around right on the goal line and wait for you to catch up to me and right when you think you're gonna catch me and tackle me i'm gonna leap into the endzone and make a highlight out of it.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote