View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 09:13 PM   #58
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

It's FCS season again, so I might as well updated this. I'm not as good as I used to be with this, though if you like FCS and wanna help me scout better talent, I will not complain. The name of winning this game is literally just having better time to scout guys and making the right moves weekly.

Here's the list of 2017 Rosters, it's a Google Doc that stays updated.

Here's my current roster:

Yes, I have too many QBs and need to drop them. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Last week, we lost.

Quote:
Dons 84, Redhorse 54: It was a nail biter between this two last year... this year, the Dons made sure there was no doubt as they won by 30 over Minnesota A&M.

This week. Another loss.

Quote:
Rascals 67, Redhorse 66: The efforts of Taryn Christion was just enough for New Hampshire State to survive and they win by a single point against Minnesota A&M

I need to get this team together before we get into conference play. At least I was smart enough to drop all of my seniors from last year and sign only young guys before the draft so there wasn't as much work to do, but...I'm surely missing talent if I spent some time looking at the rosters at what other people are missing on, I could waiver my way into a conference title and once we get into the playoffs, all bets are off after that.

Help?

Last edited by Young Drachma : 09-10-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote