View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 06:25 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Morea – Highlands, fort, I order a core in Morea, Orthodox Greek people here work the wine trade with 9 development. They currently have a 50% autonomy, make 0.09 cash for us monthly, and have 17.4% revolt risk, and I’ll leave my 4k army here for now. I put the castle into mothballs to save myself it’s upkeep.

I boost my stability to 0.

I am currently making almost 1 gold a month after I cut my naval maintenance again. With rebel risks and the nearby Ottomans, I keep my army folks going at the current level.

The Ottomans have claims on Morea and Athens too, by the by,

Now let’s take a look at what’s next.

We emerged with:

2 allies in Serbia and Genoa

4k in army

All 6 of my vessels

Morea

Peace with the Turks for five years.

I don’t think that Venice is going to want to take us yet as we border the Turks, so I am hoping to keep them as friendlies.

Potential future targets of expansion could be Rhodes or Cyprus.

2 December – The Ottomans have annexed Byzantium

13 January, 1450 – We get an event and we spend 10 ADM to make nice with a conflict between two houses.

1 Mar – The Ottomans declared war on Candar

11 Apr _ I send my diplomat from Venice to Rhodes to begin to build up a spy network there.

1 Jan, 1551 – Our ruler has gained the Careful trait. He gets a bonus of -10% aggressive expansion impact on folks

1 July – I fabricate a claim on Rhodes. This will let us go to war with The Knights there for 25 years for the land there.

1 Dec – We have invested our diplomatic power into Tech Level 4 – among some minor trade benefits, I can now build marketplaces.

18 May, 1552 – Morea is now one of the core provinces of our nation

5 Oct – Our truce with the Ottomans has concluded but they will need to break their military access to our lands before they can attack us.

17 Oct – Peace with Genoa/Venice/France and England.

9 Feb, 1553 – We find and oust the Ottomans whom were building a spy network in our nation.

16 Mar – After annexing Candar, The Ottomans declare war on Dulkadir.

3 June – With two allies now loving us more than 150 in relations, I choose to complete my mission for “Trustworthy Allies” and I get bonus diplomatic reputation for the next 25 years.

7 Aug – I send my diplomat in Genoa to build a spy network in Cyprus

5 Jan, 1454 – The Ottomans cancel their military access with us.

17 Jan – I get an event and I choose to fun a education for the poor mission in Morea and my clergy and such relations improve, but my nobility aren’t happy.

4 Feb – Venice has embraced the Renaissance which gives them some bonuses. As we are next to them, we should speed up the spread of this institution within our domain.

30 June – Dulkadir is annexed by the Ottomans

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote